Friday 30 December 2011

ulrikke lund my imaginary friend . . . & LOOK OF THE DAY . . .

Obviously I follow a LOT of other blogs & one that always, always catches my eye is THE delightful Ulrikke Lund.  I don't understand all that much as she is Norwegian although I do use google translate because she is genuinely interesting.

One of my real besties Vanessa arrives in NYC today (you will be seeing lots of pictures of her in FSAugusta next week - party time) so I thought I would introduce you to my imaginary bestie as well - ULRIKKE.  And her outfit yesterday was HOT, I NEED that jacket (I already have the jeans), I have decided to do more of my FAV out fits of the day but here's the first & be sure to look at Ulrikke'S BLOG - just translate!! She is worth it! 

MY IMAGINARY BESTIE! 







3 comments:

  1. The shoes in the last picture are to die for! Please follow my blog :)

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they!!
    Following now - great blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leather jacket is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete