Thursday 29 December 2011

I am in LOVE with Terry Richardson

So a lot of people know of my Terry love.

He is by no means my only favourite photographer. I have a few, the other obvious choices that spring to mind are Corrine Day whose atmospheric angsty work adorned my 'inspiration wall' as a teenager & beyond, when I worked with her it was a truly pivotal time in my life.  For me heroine chic probably in part due to my age & the rest totally due to Corrine will always be THE look.  And Rankin too he is just so bold so clean & crisp, so detailed & so 'good' . . . when FSAugusta were asked to donate jewellery to Oxglam for him earlier in the year, I have to say I was bloody thrilled I have a huge admiration for him and his work, I think the word is just 'striking' if that makes any sense or that is probably playing it down somewhat.

But Terry . . . perhaps its his accessibility through social media that turm me on to him so much, the access to new daily pics via his tumbler is something that I love & need to check on more than a daily basis, we are so easily transported in to Terry World & I am so glad that we are because for me that's all part of the magic because Terry World is filed with beautiful people & beautiful places in the dirtiest kind of way & this is all part of his appeal.  If you have previously been following FSAugusta on Facebook then you know that I often put up pics of my fav Terry pics & that is going to happen here too . . . but before I do that I thought maybe you would appreciate a brief explanation as to why I am in love with Terry Richardson & now you have it.

I won't write any more about my dearest Terry just yet as I am pretty sure you will have to read more again soon!

Bellow are my favs from this weeks uploads.












No comments:

Post a Comment