Wednesday 28 December 2011

NYC is making me FAT . . .

My LOVE for cupcakes, well more specifically icing really (I sometimes eat icing from the tubes, I LOVE icing!)grew immensely in the summer when I came to NYC with my frequent partner in crime Vanessa who introduced me to the wonders of Magnolia Bakery .  I had indeed heard of them but never had I actually tasted the juicy goodness for my self and I had been missing out big time.  I am quite a traditionalist with my cupcakes and my FAV (to date) is the wholesome magic that is the vanilla cupcake with the best f**king vanilla icing I have ever tasted! Icing tubes and all other brand of cupcakes have been ruined for me now, there is no point in eating them!! But now I am back in NYC for a while me and my Magnolia loving are at one!! So it's official this city is going to make me fat as I know this will not be the only time you are forced to read about my icing LOVE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment