Wednesday 14 December 2011

HOME & AWAY . . .

OK sooooo this is a TAD embarrassing . . .  BUT . . .
recently I have become strangely obssesed with old school Home & Away . . . for any of you who follow me on twitter you may already know about this & my shame over it (I am looking for acceptance by admitting my problem FYI)!! 
I can't get enough of Marlyn, Stacey & Morag's massive earrings! When you have to take your earring off to use the phone you know it's a gooden ... I have become obsessed with the late 80's early 90's eps!! Some one save me from myself!! You will soon see that this is going to be part of my inspiration for the newest DALI INFAMOUS RANGE pieces!!!


6 comments:

  1. Haha so funny, I used to rush home from school to watch Home & Away and Neighbours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home &Away is fabulous.Great post. Would be lovely if you could stop by my blog sometime :-) Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Thanks Celia & Izzy of you!! I am glad that my obsession is being accepted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy just looked at your blog - love it!!! I adore the oversized plastic head bands!! Do you mind if I write about them they are FAB!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I'm not a fan of Home and Away- loyal to Neighbours!! Did used to love it back in the day though!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old school all the way Emily, once I have finished this era of H&A I am considering going back the begging of Neighbours ha ha ha xoxo

    ReplyDelete