Sunday 18 December 2011

DALLAS . . . motivation

So seeing as you all seemed to enjoy my Home & Away inspiration/shamespiration post I felt the need to humiliate myself/let you in further & show you more embarrassing inspiration behind the 'brain' of FSAugusta . . . Dallas!! 

Many of you who actually know me, know that Dallas has been an obsession of mine on & off for years!! But for me the Dallas theme tune . . . is my 'rocky' song!! When ever I need motivation to 'get up n go' this theme tune is played.  And it is played loud & its played proud!!! 

I am about to start watching the DVD's from the beginning again as there are soooo many huge earrings that I LOVE on Sue Ellen Ewing (my fav character)& so many will be ideal for the range that will be released towards the end 2012!! Trust me . . .

Despite my love for the US and my countless visits I have never been to Dallas, I can't.  Because of course it's not actually the same as the series, you know being that the series isn't ACTUALLY real and the time difference (decades have passed now!!) & in my head this is the REAL DALLAS & that's the way it needs to stay! I don't want my illusions to be shattered!

But for now anyway I just wanted to alert you to my motivational song! And if any of you need motivating my suggestion is try it for yourselves!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment