Saturday 17 December 2011

The Fashion Hub . . .

The Fashion Hub is somewhere I like to check out new looks & pics on a daily basis . . . so for those of you who aren't already aware of it I though I would highlight it & show you some of my personal FAV pics form this week!!


This is a whole new level of bling . . . and we all know I love bling!!!! Grill lovers eat your heart out!


LOVE this much jewellery on any hand . . . whilst none of the this jewellery is FSAugusta (shame on them) I admire this level of layering! This takes talent, trust me, I wear a minimum of 10 rings every day so the promotion of excessive ring layering is a MUST!! FYI LOVE the nails too . . .


Obviously neon mix colour hair is very now & whilst I haven't jumped on the bandwagon for fear reasons I DO LOVE IT!! Whilst I have had blond, brown, black & pink hair they have all been at different times! Perhaps I should bite the bullet??


Luggage & Paris an ideal combo! For those of you that know me, you know that I LOVE luggage, I have a lot of it, I consistently buy a lot of it & I can shop for it for hours . . . & nothing beats an LV TRUNK!! NOTHING! So LV TRUNKS making the Eiffel Tower well that's pretty awesome . . . Paris is one of the cities I love the most & whilst I go there for most fashion weeks & the odd brief weekend I have never actually been there for more than 5 days in a row! Hopefully a move will be on the way towards the end of 2012!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment