Wednesday 2 January 2013

SKYLAR LIBERTY ROSE, CREATIVE CULTURE & NEW YORK CITY BABY . . .






My friend Skylar & I have many things income (well I like to think we do because of my huge admiration for her ha ha!!!) but one of those things is a love of NY!!! She is New York obsessed & I well I just God Damn love America & yes one of my fav cities is  of course naturally most definitely 'The Big Apple' . . . 

I have been meaning to feature a little of Skylars' work on my blog for quite some time but because I have been integrally lazy when it comes to blogging it hasn't happened, so sorry Skylar & sorry readers because I am sure you will like what you see . . .

There are so many great images that I could have picked to show you BUT as this is your intro to Sklyar I thought I would show you these New York pics as it reminds me of exactly this time last year when we were both there at the same time having a total and utter mother f**king blast . . . I hope that we will both be back over that side of the pond at the same time very soon!! 

Take a look at Skylar's work & what she does here on CREATIVE CULTURES facebook page . . . I highly recommend, her images are really beautiful & for me very emotive. Rest assured this will be the first of many write ups because I really do love her visuals & the positivity she send outs to the world (I know I sound like an old hippy here sorry, but it's really true!!!!) To read a little bit of what Skylar has to say & to learn much more about the lovely curly lady herself take a look at her blog too!


Keep doing what you are doing Skylyar because it's awesome . .  . hope to see you soon gorgeous! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment