Monday 21 January 2013

AN ODE . . . DON'T BE DELICATE . . . BE VAST AND BOLD . . . RIP


An ode . . .

DON'T BE DELICATE BE VAST AND BRILLIANT

This is my own little ode to a friend that has passed on all too soon 2/1/13.
My childhood friend who danced to the beat of his own drum.  

The best are always taken far too soon . . .
It always seems so cruel when you can see that someone has been taken far too young, in their prime when they are in the middle of loving life, but then I saw this on pinterest this week & decided this would be my mini ode (my silly version of a goodbye to you).

Because it's appropriate and it's TRUE
DON'T BE DELICATE BE VAST AND BRILLIANT
& you were, so goodnight gorgeous & rest in peace today & for always.

Your approach to life, your bold, upfront attitude & your caring nature & your need to explore & FEEL life could teach this world of ours a thing 
or too.

RIP

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment