Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 IS GONNA F**KING ROCK . . .




Happy New Year Everyone!

I am really excited about 2013 because my friend Rosa has been telling me for well over a year now that 2013 is THE year . . . &  I have decided to take her word for it . . .
I feel confident that she has some kind of insider info from somewhere . . . I tell you now DEAR you better be right! 

I can feel a change in the air already 2013 is gonna be a gooden maybe it's the placebo effect but whatever I am going with it!

2012 you weren't all bad you actually had some amazing FUCKING moments & life changing experiences but in the grand scheme of things you were definitely not kind to me, 2012 was not my year, hell to the no! So 2013 I hope you don't follow suit . . .

Me and My Dali Ring are gonna knock em dead in 2013 (not exactly sure who we are knocking dead but what eves), I just wanted to say THANK YOU . . . whether you are a friend, a fan or a blog reader thanks so much for your continued support with FSAugusta & well me too . . . it means the world & long may it continue . . . because I love what I do here & with the bling!! (a lot)

Can't wait to ring (get my corny pun?!)in the changes and grow this year . . . lets do this!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment