Monday 9 January 2012

Zinzi wearing FSAugusta - Three Little Piggies

So by now you probably all know I am pretty vain & I love my poses so the bellow won't come as much of a shock to you!!

Her is moi wearing my FAV FSAugusta piece at the minute it barely leaves my hand. And here I am in the GANSEVOORT HOTEL (roof top bar after a couple glasses of bubbles)with of course Vanessa who has not made into the pictures as she has been forced to hold the camera and watch me pose (lucky lady)!

Do you love the 'Three Little Piggy Knuckle Duster' as much as I do?! You may be forced to see more of me & the piggies US adventures so watch this space!


Also I have a massive new obsession with MAC lipstick in REBEL despite my usual love of beiges I am all about the maroon right now! Any other suggestions welcomed!
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment