Thursday 19 January 2012

Jewellery overdose . . .



Over decorated and heavily adorned in jewellery yup that's me most of the time!!

Above was yesterday!
As you can see I am wearing a f**k load of FSA and a few of my own personal keep sakes and memorabilia pieces too . . .

Please note that I have taken off the knuckle duster for a change in order to wear my new BLACK VERMEIL PIGGY . . . one never being enough if your me, I have the YG & BLACK DIAMOND version on too
And I am wearing of course the three colours (black, gold & silver) of VANITY BANGLES that never, ever leave my wrist!!!

I have thrown in the SMOKY QUARTZ COCKTAIL RING for good measure!

Plus I may be chewing on the odd onyx bead with the VANITY DRAGON NECKLACE too . . 

Which of my overindulgences are your fav piece . . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment