Thursday 26 January 2012

ZINZI - LOOK OF THE DAY


Take a look at ME!

This one of my LOOK OF THE DAY pics . . .
me leather & denim is hardly out of the ordinary but I do love this look! Thanks mostly to TOPSHOP, American Apparel & vintage Armani & a mix of FSAugusta of course! Taken by Vanessa on our rooftop in Brooklyn.

So this isn't really an FSAugusta pic as although I am wearing a lot of FSA you can't really see that much of it, because this is for a new project that I am working on so me doused in jewellery wasn't the purpose of this pic for a change.  The new project will be launched soon & I will update you as ASAP.

Just wanted to show you the pic as I think it's great (I LOOK HOT & am as vain & vacuous as ever) plus it lets me big up my bestie again Vanessa who took this pic - check out more of her awesome work here.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment