Monday 16 April 2012

How to mix up your FSAugusta Facet Rings with you existing pieces . . .


People often wonder how they can were some of the larger FSA pieces if they already where a lot of rings!! Whilst they most definitely make a statement on their own, trust me you can layer them up just as easily, I do it pretty much every day!!

So as I you know by now my vacuous nature has allowed me to take a pic of moi - accessorizing the 'Mini Facet Knuckle Duster' & 'The Lady'the largest of the rings on my middle finger, all new pieces that have been introduced into the INFAMOUS RANGE . . . these have all been accessorized with many of my daily rings , including rings that I had as a child that have now been forced onto my pinky, antiques from relatives that have passed, rings that have sentimental value & my large turquoise piece that I snagged from a market in Amsterdam towards the end of last year . . .

I would love to see more of how you were your FSA so pls feel free to email them in!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment