Friday 13 April 2012

GRILLS ROCK - NO I AM NOT JOKING & NO I HAVE NOT SUDDENLY BECOME 'GANGSTA' . . .






Sooooo as mentioned on my facebook 'time line' yesterday . . . my taste for all things over sized & repellent has grown even more of late & one way in which that is evident - MY LOVE FOR GRILLS . . .
OK so I know I wouldn't suit one I know I would look ridiculous - but I guess again it's the magpie in me (you can never wear too much bling & in the jewellery department at least sorry no less is sometimes definitely not more)  that makes them really appeal to me.  I found these images on one of my ever favorite blogs that I often mention & refer too Bitching & Junkfood the other week - and my love was confirmed even more - I in fact saw this as an affirmation of my 'good taste'

So um does anyone know where I can get 'measured/fitted' or what ever the terminology is for a grill - I am only half joking - I REALLY  want one - maybe I will give my dentist a call & see if he can help!!!??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment