Tuesday 13 March 2012

The New 'MINI FACET' and the 'MINI FACET KNUCKLE DUSTER' for the INFAMOUS RANGE . . .

Hay hay all so here is a snap shot of me wearing some of the new designs to that are now entering the INFAMOUS RANGE . . 
 Check out the 'Mini Facet Ring' (singles) £95 & the 'Mini Facet Knuckle Duster' (take a look at my index finger & little finger for that one)£150 . . . email me (Zinzi) on fsaugusta@googlemail.com for sales.  These new gorgeous babies will be available on line next month with two of my new stockists . . . (one US based and one UK).  Let me know what you think of the new babies because I am obviously IN LOVE with them as you can see I am wearing a few.  All pieces 18crt gold veremiel & brass, silver prices available on request.
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment