Wednesday 7 March 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!

Hello all & sorry all!!

I have been so busy that I haven't been blogging nearly enough in the last 2 weeks & trust me I have reeeallly missed it!!
I have been consulting for an other company - think loud fashion! 
And whilst I love that (obvs) I have missed my regular postings about my jewellery lovin and the random rest of my life so I PROMISE to be better from now on.

So I am hoping that absence in this case has made your hearts grow fonder & you all have missed moi!!!

Here are a couple of snap shots of me in my bomber jackets from (THE OTHER COMPANY as I like to call them - that is until the end of the month and they launch)!

Think old school Versace with a splash of Hermes print for the red & gold version which also comes in green & gold & think Hawaii 50 or burning sunshine in Venice beach for the palm  tree & orchid version . . .




I love them & don't you think they work incredibly well with the bling bling gold?!!?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment