Wednesday 30 May 2012

F*CK . . .



If you follow me on facebook you will know I love neon signs, in fact I know I wrote a post about 'cash for gold' neon signs when I was in NY on the blog too - so yup ya probably know i love a good neon sign . . . and if you actually know me personally you might know I have several . . .

Anyway thanks to pinterest (which I am obsessed with)I have found these fuck neon signs - & I am developing a new total adoration for them . . . I guess it's because I am often told not to swear especially on my blogs & articles etc . . . but these are so visually appealing how can they be considered overtly offensive?!  I think they are gorg . . . hope some of you do too . . .

More 'offensive' signs to follow soon no doubt as I am developing a love for all signs that swear!!

Sorry

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment