Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Fav Grammy Outfits . .


Above are my fav Grammy Outfits this year . . .

1) Rihanna in Armani - 
loving her look in general at the minute really enjoying her as a blonde, and adoring her slim line jewellery (despite it not being really me), Rihanna is looking casual but super hot as ever . . .

2) Katy P in GUCCI - 
Whilst I am undecided about the blue hair I am LOVING the GUCCI dress obviously Miss P had a few outfit changes during the event this is by far my fav, she rocks this dress with ease.

3) Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad -
I love specifically the top half of this dress (I am not too sure of the fit of the skirt on Taylor - but still love the dress) . . . up to the belted area the glitz, glamour & embellishment definitely have the wow factor - loving the heart shaped neckline cut out too - very appropriate for this time of year (Valentines Loving).

4) Gwenyth Paltrow in Stella McCartney
So 90's so clean line - a seriously hot classic with gold belted hardware it has an old school Calvin Klein feel about it to me - but then again so do a lot of NYFW outfits this week too.

Who wore your fav outfit? And what was it?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment